Monday, May 17, 2010


Reid loves dogs
Our little man continues to grow up before our eyes. This morning he said "Hey Emma" to our sweet puppy. I am amazed at the words and the small phrases that come out of his mouth these days. Currently, he can say mama, daddy, more, thank you, please, ball, Emma, mine, me, bye, no, woof woof (for dog and he growls for a lion), bubbles. The list goes on an on. When you ask him a question, any question, like are you ready to take a bath he says, "no." I am so proud of my little man. In the evenings, I take Reid outside and he loves to walk the dog, play bubbles with Connor and play with the Tregonings's pug Bruno. Reid loves animals and I am so glad.

Reid is also learning to run and gives Ken and me a run for our money. He's so fast. We are taking swim lessons and he loves the water. A fun summer lies ahead.

No comments: