Monday, March 16, 2009





Where is Spring?
It's hard to imagine how quickly time flies and how much Reid grows each day, each week, each month. We can blink and he will be a year old. And this time last year, we were guessing if he'd be a boy, a girl, have red hair, green eyes? Reid is slowly growing hair (I tease that he's so busy he doesn't have time to grow hair) but the verdict is in: I think we have a red-headed little boy with baby blue eyes. Now can we get some curly hair to go with that? Either way, this child could not be more loved.

Ken and I both look forward to Spring and watching him learn to crawl, scoot and get into all sorts of mischief (remind me I said I was looking forward to it).

Ken continues to train for his next race, which is in Ohio at the end of May. His buddy, Owen, and a few other good men from Winston-Salem will travel to compete in a three day triathlon. He, as always, is looking forward to it. And Reid is helping him train (see photo). I shudder to think Reid may like doing these races as well. What have I gotten myself into?

No comments: